Chiropractor in North Olmsted & Cleveland Heights
Alleviate Back Pain, Neck Pain & More
Chiropractor in North Olmsted & Cleveland Heights, OH: In recent years, more and more people have been searching for natural ways to achieve overall health and manage their pain or injury. Dreas Healthcare Services does just that! Our North Olmsted chiropractor provides patients of all ages with a non-surgical alternative to healing pain and injury. We value the health and well-being of patients and emphasize pain relief and recovery. We take a whole person approach by addressing the underlying causes of pain and injury. Dreas Healthcare Services utilizes state-of-the-art equipment and treatment therapies to provide appropriate chiropractic care to each and every patient.
Common Conditions Managed
Dr. Papandreas sees patients with a wide variety of chronic pain and injury. Our North Olmsted chiropractor specializes in chiropractic therapies that assist with back pain, neck pain, herniated discs, shoulder pain, joint pain, headaches, sports injuries and more.
- Upper, lower and mid back pain
- Neck pain
- Knee and leg pain
- Arm and wrist pain; carpal tunnel syndrome
- Pinched nerves
- Herniated discs, bulging discs and degenerative disc disease
- Ankle and foot issues; Plantar Fasciitis
- Sports injuries
- Post-surgical rehabilitation
- Work related injuries
- Whiplash and auto injuries
The goal at our chiropractic center is to seek the underlying causes of these conditions so we can not only provide quick and effective relief but prevent any reoccurrence in the future.
Benefits of Chiropractic Adjustments
Chiropractic care helps restore the body’s natural structure to its optimal state. Dr. Papandreas utilizes various chiropractic techniques in order to remove pressure from spinal nerves caused by vertebrae misalignment. This misalignment is restored through adjustments to the spinal bones.
- Chiropractic care aligns your spine and joints.
- Adjustments normalize joint motion and optimize other normal body functions and performance.
- Chiropractic helps improve coordination and balance within the body.
- Muscle tension, pressure on the body and everyday stress are relieved through adjustments.
- Regular chiropractic care helps to build flexibility and improve range of motion.
- Chiropractic care reduces pain and helps the body heal from injury.
Chiropractic Care for Everyone
Our chiropractic center works with patients of all ages, ranging from prenatal care to infants, children and teens to middle aged adults and senior citizens. Whether you are in need of a tune-up or have chronic pain you have been suffering from for years, Dr. Steven Papandreas will create a plan unique to you.
On- Site X-Rays
At Dreas Healthcare Services, x-rays provide qualitative and quantitative data that can be used to determine a customized treatment for each patient.
At our North Olmsted chiropractic center, x-rays also provide a record of adjustment history and wellness for each patient. Any x-rays that are taken become part of the patient’s history and can be referenced at any time if future issues arise.